Peace of Mind Warranty
The NAPA AUTOPRO Peace of Mind Warranty provides you with 24 months/40,000 kilometres of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labour performed at your NAPA AUTOPRO service centre, and is honoured at over 16,000 NAPA AUTOPRO and NAPA AutoCare locations across North America.
Your Peace of Mind Warranty covers parts and labour for the repairs and services below for 24 months or 40,000 kilometres of use, whichever comes first:
- Air conditioning, heating and climate control systems
- Engine cooling systems
- Engine performance, drivability services and repairs
- Emission control system
- Fuel systems
- Electronic engine management system and other onboard computer systems (engine, body, brake and suspension computers), cruise control systems
- Brake system
- Starting and charging systems
- Electrical systems
- Exhaust system
- Ignition system
- Steering/suspension systems, wheel bearings, CV joints/U-joints, half-shafts and drive shafts
- Clutches – clutch component or assembly repair and replacement
- Other minor repairs
Where you can obtain warranty service
- Less than 40 km from your NAPA AUTOPRO service centre: return your vehicle and present your copy of the repair order to this NAPA Dealer.
- More than 40 km from your NAPA AUTOPRO service centre: return your vehicle and present your copy of the repair order to the closest NAPA Dealer (you may be eligible for certain towing and/or rental car benefits).
- Don’t know the closest NAPA AUTOPRO or NAPA AutoCare location? Call 1-866-GET-NAPA (1-866 438-6272) to find out, between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm, Monday through Friday (Eastern Standard Time), or between 8:00 am and 5:30 pm on Saturday (Eastern Standard Time), excluding holidays.
Register your Peace Of Mind Warranty
By registering your NAPA AUTOPRO Peace of Mind Warranty, we can serve you better should any problems arise while you’re traveling within North America.
Our trained operators will locate you quickly and make arrangements with the closest authorized NAPA AUTOPRO service centre to get you back on the road as soon as possible.
Keep your service invoice handy — you’ll need it to complete the Warranty Registration Process.
10/400 MAINTENANCE WARRANTY
NAPA AUTOPRO 10 YEAR/400,000 KM LIMITED ENGINE & DRIVELINE WARRANTY
WHAT IS THE NAPA 10/400?
A no-charge 10 year/400,000 km limited warranty covering the repair or replacement of critical engine components, including your transmission or transaxle, when you have regular and continuous service maintenance and repairs performed at any participating NAPA AUTOPRO facility in Canada.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR COVERAGE?
- Professional associations or corporations who own or lease vehicles and who are primarily obligated to have their regular maintenance service and/or repairs performed at a dealership or retail automotive service centre.
For coverage, your vehicle must have less than 60,000 km and have been manufactured within the last 48 months.
*For complete Car Warranty Terms and Conditions, click here. Competition, agriculture/farming, mining, diesel and commercial vehicles do not qualify.
TO MAINTAIN COVERAGE
- Exceed 8,000 kilometres using conventional or semi-synthetic based lubricants or be greater than a 4 month interval between oil and filter changes, or
- Exceed 10,000 kilometres using full synthetic based lubricants or be greater than a 6 month interval between oil and filter changes and
- Exceed 100,000 kilometres or be greater than 36 months between changes for transmission/transaxle/transfer case and differential fluid and filter changes
HOW TO ENROLL
Simply complete and submit our on-line application. The NAPA 10/400 is only available in Canada. You may opt out of this Limited Warranty at any time without notice.
My manufacturer suggests I may be able to travel in excess of 8,000 km between services. Who should I listen to?
Most vehicles are driven under “severe operating” conditions, as outlined in your vehicle owner’s manual, and this tends to come with a recommendation that more frequent maintenance service be performed.
It’s up to you how often you have your vehicle serviced. However, to qualify for the NAPA 10/400 Maintenance Warranty, you need to:
- Have your vehicle serviced regularly, including a motor oil and filter change at intervals not exceeding 4 months or 8,000 km.
- Have your transmission/transaxle/transfer case/differential serviced every 80,000 km or 36 months—whichever occurs first.