WHAT IS RUSTCHECK??
Rust Check is a premier automobile body panel protectant that has been used successfully since 1973. It is a light liquid product that is applied inside body sections as a pressurized spray.
Crevice areas hidden inside body sections, such as joints, folds, seams, and spot welds therein are the places where corrosion starts and spreads from. Rust Check has the light liquid consistency and the active additives necessary to penetrate deeply into and protect the many vulnerable crevices found in today’s vehicles.
Rust Check protects metals by displacing moisture and treating the surfaces with highly effective corrosion inhibitors. The corrosion inhibitors form an adsorbed (bonded) layer on the metal surfaces. This microscopic layer acts like a series of tiny umbrellas, shielding the surfaces from water molecules. Just as a car battery will not work without its electrolyte, metal corrosion will not occur if moisture does not contact the metal.
WHAT DOES RUSTCHECK DO?
- Firstly, RUST CHECK penetrates welded seams, crevices and provides excellent protection for these corrosion-prone areas. Sealants are not as effective in protecting these vital areas.
- RUST CHECK does not require shiny clean metal surfaces for good adhesion and is effective on both used and new vehicles. While Rust Check will not reverse existing corrosion damage, it will drastically reduce its progression.
- RUST CHECK is a unique electro-chemical compound that contains Self-Healing Properties.
- RUST CHECK dispels moisture trapped in seams and crevices; “Sealants” usually trap moisture in these corrosion-prone areas.
- RUST CHECK “Unlike Sealants” is non-drying; it remains mobile and will never dry, crack or peel.
- RUST CHECK lubricates as it protects against corrosion.
- RUST CHECK “Unlike Sealants” does not contain any offensive odours or potentially toxic petroleum solvents.
- RUST CHECK will not damage painted surfaces and any over spray can be easily cleaned off.
- RUST CHECK is completely reapplied each and every year to maintain a high on-going level of protection. “Sealants” usually are just inspected or touched-up.
- RUST CHECK offers annually renewable warranties with unlimited mileage and transferable ownership for new and qualified used vehicles.
Rust Check utilizes a unique two-step application process designed specifically to provide highly effective corrosion protection by utilizing products appropriate to different parts of your vehicle. The protection your vehicle requires varies as a result of its design. One product cannot be effective in all areas. Accordingly, the Rust Check Two Product Process uses:
HOW IS RUSTCHECK APPLIED?
RUSTCHECK (Rustcheck inside body panels and other hidden areas)
Your vehicle’s construction requires numerous joints, bends, folds, and seams and thousands of associated weld spots. Consequently, areas inside of the body sections contain a multitude of crevices into which corrosive moisture and road salts concentrate.
The resulting corrosion not only affects the appearance of your vehicle but also attacks the joints and spot welds that hold your vehicle together. The result is a vehicle that can become unsafe.
Rustcheck is a light oil based liquid, formulated to penetrate into and protect the many vulnerable crevices hidden inside your vehicle.
RUSTCHECK COAT & PROTECT
(Rustcheck Coat & Protect for exposed undercarriage areas)
Rustcheck Coat & Protect provides the required protection for exposed areas of your vehicles undercarriage.
Coat & Protect is formulated as a premium undercarriage treatment that forms adherent and wash resistant, but non-drying and self-healing protective films that will not crack or peel.
Coat & Protect also provides excellent undercarriage appearance and lubricates as it protects.
WHY DOES RUST CHECK BEAT ALL OTHER PRODUCTS ON THE MARKET?
Unlike conventional oil, tar and wax-based products, which do little more than just cover up the metal in your vehicle, Rust Check creeps into all hidden rust prone areas including doors, fenders, pillars, frame members, engine compartments and cavernous undercarriage areas where the Rusties love to hide out.
- Rust Check is time tested and proven for over 40 years.
- Rust Check is not only for new vehicles. Even older vehicles and those treated with other inadequate rust coatings can benefit from the deep penetrating action of Rust Check.
- Rust Check will not repair damage already done to older vehicles but it will inhibit the progression of rust in problem areas.
- Rust Check has been accredited by Millions of satisfied customers this is the most compelling evidence that Rust Check really works.
- Rust Check preserves wiring connections, electronic components and creates a less hostile environment for mechanics, which will save you money and protect your investment.
So call us today to schedule your appointment.
Your vehicle will thank you during the winter months!